I’ve recently started following the exploits of Paul Steele, aka the Bald Hiker, a prolific blogger and allegedly “the world’s most influential travel writer”. He’s currently doing the Exodus trip up Mt Toubkal that I’m planning for September, so I’m following with interest. I also discovered a fabulous video slideshow of his trip up Kili a few years ago. Maybe I’m weird, but it brought tears to my eyes.
- What can you learn on an Acoustic Walking Weekend in Wales? November 13, 2017
- There’s more to the Alps than Mt Blanc September 17, 2017
- You don’t have to be good at it to go rock climbing September 8, 2017
- Why would you go on a cycling holiday to Albania? April 22, 2017
- Too much snorer in Albania April 22, 2017